There are several ways you can use to customize a web page, in this article you will see the 3 most popular ways (There are more):
1. Customizing a Web Page through a Widget
2. Customize CSS JS HTML
Apart from editing a widget inside a page, you can also edit the CSS, JS or HTML inside the actual page editor. By going to Content -> Edit Web Pages and editing the page you want to change. You can even scroll a bit down and see the CSS part of the page where you can add additional CSS styles to it:
3. Customize PHP for that page.
Lastly you can customize the PHP part of the page. This can be achieved by several means:
- Editing the Membership Features for the page (Going to Members -> Membership Features and selecting the feature you use on that particular page, then editing the corresponding Profile Page, Search Results or even the Detail Page for it)
- Editing the PHP portion of a widget used on that page.
- Creating a new widget and adding it to the target page (eg: [widget=example widget name])
So as you can see, the flexibility for editing a web page on the Brilliant Directories platform is very high and accommodates to any creative way of changing the layout, style or functionality of any page you want.