We made updates to several Default Widgets this week. If you have customized any of these widgets and would like to update your customized widget, you can find the latest code in the corresponding Default Widget. Please remember that if you have a custom version of any of these widgets, our latest updates have not been pushed to your website.


Updates:


  • We updated the Gross Revenue figure on the Transaction History page to be a sum of all invoices with the status "Paid". ¬†Previously this figure was generated by summing all transactions processed on the site to date rather than the invoices, which Admins have more control over. Also, we added a total "Refund Payments" figure to the Transaction History page as well.

  • We fixed an issue which was affecting the Collect Payment functionality on the Past Due Tab on the Transaction History page.

  • We fixed an issue that was changing the Status of Members to Past Due when they had an Unpaid invoice that was not yet Past-Due.

  • We fixed the issue that was causing the Admin Dashboard to not load properly when the site did not have the most recent version of the Billing Module. ¬†

  • We fixed an issue that was preventing changes made to SEO Templates from being saved properly.

  • We made an update to the Admin files to automatically deliver the entire Admin via HTTPS when the website has an SSL Certificate installed.

    Widgets Involved:

    Bootstrap Theme - Form - Display Rating Options
    Bootstrap Theme - Function - Form Promotion Code Validation


  • We created an internal tool to update sites that were having issues saving special characters in filenames.

  • We fixed that issue which was preventing some Admins from logging in.

  • The TinyMCE WYSIWYG has ben removed and deprecated from the Admin Area in favor of the Froala WYSIWYG which is now used throughout the platform.

  • We fixed the issue which was changing the status of members who signed up for free Products to On Hold in some cases.

  • We fixed an issue which was affecting the editing of Product Settings when the admin_account_view Advanced Setting was set to "general".

  • We fixed an issue that was preventing member keyword searches with special characters from returning the correct results.

  • We fixed an issue which was preventing the success message from displaying properly when the Lead Form was submitted on sites that had the Detect Visitor Locations Add-On activated.¬†